- A new design—cleaner, easier to navigate, and more contemporary.
- We created a new Facebook Fan page with a direct connection with the blog. Articles posted on the blog will now appear on our Facebook page. The Fan page includes a discussion board, comments by blog readers, and links to very useful resources. CHECK IT OUT! Please note: We need 100 fans in order to quality to create our own URL for the Fan page. Become a fan and help us qualify.
- You now have quick access to related articles by clicking on the categories and tags on the left of each article.
- Did you read an article of particular value or interest? You can now share it instantly with others. At the bottom of each article is a share button. Just click and share!
- We have made it easier to leave a comment. Just click on the “comment” link at the left of each article.
We hope you like the changes!
I wish to publically thank Mr. Zach Clark who devoted hours of his time to redesign the CSJ blog and to create the direct connection to the new Facebook Fan page. Thank you Zach!
Leave a comment and let us know what you think of our Extreme Makeover.