One of my most popular series of posts explained _Why and How I Went Paperless and How You Can Too--There Had to be a Better Way! _My first paperless [article] was posted in May, 2013.
It is time for an update. After three years my workflow is still paperless. The hardware and application options are better than ever making a paperless workflow easier, less expensive, and more productive than ever.
**Benefits of Going Paperless**
There are many benefits to going paperless. In addition to what I listed in the first [article], I would include the following:
- I have everything I need, anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Less stress
- Less clutter
- Less stuff to carry, especially when traveling
- Improved integration of personal and professional projects
- Sets an example of technology integration for my staff
- Keeps me current with the times and tech "savvy"
- Easier and more enjoyable than juggling both paper and digital content